POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : My colour is blue : Re: My colour is blue Server Time
6 Sep 2024 19:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My colour is blue
From: Patrick Elliott
Date: 2 Nov 2008 16:06:45
Message: <490e1665@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> "My colour is blue. I value knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to
> pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am
> brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My
> symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red."
>
> This is *so* begging for a parody...

Think they got something wrong there.. In my experience, people that
value knowledge and logic ***despise*** deceit, its the insane people
that value wishful thinking and *belief* that use deceit all the time to
not just lie about everyone that doesn't think like they do, but prop up
the beliefs, so they can pretend that "wishing" does something for anybody.

Then again, this is damn near the modern American standard for
"immoral". If you value knowledge, instead of wallowing in ignorance,
you use logic, instead of tradition, then you are a) immoral, b)
probably an atheist, c) liberal, d) elitist, and e) Anti-American. Where
did you find this gem, the AFA website? lol

--
void main () {

     if version = "Vista" {
       call slow_by_half();